• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke Ejiofor, DE, Wake Forest

Rags

So I've actually fallen in love with the draft after studying up on our picks and I'm super excited for this draft class so far. 

So here's a guy who I really think we could take are 101, or at some point in the draft, based on what we've been doing this draft and I'd like people to know about him before we take him and people are mad because they've never heard of him before.

Duke is exactly what Ron likes at DE. He's not elite. He's not gonna be an all pro, but he's a very solid DE against the run and a solid pass rusher. 

Needs to devolp his pass rush move repertoire, but he has some solid players ahead of him and he can add to the defensive end rotation. I love his motor and his pursuit to the ball. He'd be another piece to what we're building on defense.

Anyway I have no idea what we're gonna do at 101 or honestly the rest of this draft. I've honestly never been so excited for a draft class since I've been into football.

Archived