• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

start matt moore!

jakesthemistake

jake will play...

i truly believe that in some cases its the system more than the QB. Jake makes horrible throws from a horribly coached team when it comes to the passing game. Brees nor Peyton could have good numbers throwing to recievers in our system. We have seen this with every QB that we have put in there under the fox/davidson era.

Moore inexperience would just give us an excuse when he throws a pick. We have much more problems then just jake in the passing game. Smith seems a step slower due to age and moose might as well have a walker. Our TE's are our only real threat and they are only targeted a handful of times per game.

All i am saying is Moore, Jake, Feely...none of them give us more of a chance to win or lose than the others with the system that is in place. Until the current regime is gone we will continue to have a sub par passing game. Might as well start the guy making the most money...

jake will play...

i truly believe that in some cases its the system more than the QB. Jake makes horrible throws from a horribly coached team when it comes to the passing game. Brees nor Peyton could have good numbers throwing to recievers in our system. We have seen this with every QB that we have put in there under the fox/davidson era.

Moore inexperience would just give us an excuse when he throws a pick. We have much more problems then just jake in the passing game. Smith seems a step slower due to age and moose might as well have a walker. Our TE's are our only real threat and they are only targeted a handful of times per game.

All i am saying is Moore, Jake, Feely...none of them give us more of a chance to win or lose than the others with the system that is in place. Until the current regime is gone we will continue to have a sub par passing game. Might as well start the guy making the most money...

dude

10 fuging interceptions

we have the worst QB in the NFL

bench mr Bojangles

and give our fuging rookies a chance

Although we blame fox alot for his stubborness, Jake needs to be seen in the same light. After a while when do you say "hey I've become this teams liability. Maybe in order to give my team the best possible chance to win I should let someone take over and see what Happens."

i have supported jake through all this, but i have to be honest. after today, with the last drive, not giving him the ball because of previous mistakes says a lot. it's time to start with the future. i would rather us lose with a new quarter back than watch jake single-handedly give the game back with 2 ints avg per game. i mean the last time we ran the ball with out throwing was when wienke sucked...if that says anything. sorry jake. it was a good run. thanks for the super bowl trip in 2003 and all but its time for the future...what future we can muster

Archived