• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DWill should be MVP

SuperMan

He doesn't fit the "MVP" persona IMO. I view MVP as the most valuable player albeit where would his team be without him? Without Williams i see the Panthers as a winning team although not as good. Without Michael Turner the Falcons are probably 4-12 5-11. That's my argument. However it's moot cause Peyton Manning will win it.

He doesn't fit the "MVP" persona IMO. I view MVP as the most valuable player albeit where would his team be without him? Without Williams i see the Panthers as a winning team although not as good. Without Michael Turner the Falcons are probably 4-12 5-11. That's my argument. However it's moot cause Peyton Manning will win it.

Agree'd.

MAYBE if we actually won tonight, but with the loss it's all basically void.

he has 0 fumbles he is better than turner...

Archived