• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera's Monday Presser

CarolinaSunday

13 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

The only thing keeping Samuel off the field is two of two seasons with medical issues. Not sure what you are getting at. 

I know where he is coming from and its true. Young wr and RBs and CBs dont get played until injuries. You drafted him as our 1st rounder but treating him like a 4th. From what I saw yesterday no one was hardly getting open Wright was the best wr we had yesterday everyone else disalpeared. Manhertz I dont know what they see in him. Im just tired of Cam once again limited on offense bc of no playmakers.

1 minute ago, Darvinsun said:

I know where he is coming from and its true. Young wr and RBs and CBs dont get played until injuries. You drafted him as our 1st rounder but treating him like a 4th. From what I saw yesterday no one was hardly getting open Wright was the best wr we had yesterday everyone else disalpeared. Manhertz I dont know what they see in him. Im just tired of Cam once again limited on offense bc of no playmakers.

Nothing further from the truth. Have you looked at the roster over last several years?

Benjamin day one starter 

CMC day one starter and most used offensive player as rookie

Bradberrry day one starter

Worley 11 game starter as rookie

Jackson day one starter

Samuel isnt playing because of health only so far.

12 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Nothing further from the truth. Have you looked at the roster over last several years?

Benjamin day one starter 

CMC day one starter and most used offensive player as rookie

Bradberrry day one starter

Worley 11 game starter as rookie

Jackson day one starter

Samuel isnt playing because of health only so far.

Those are bc the player was a no brainer need.Benji replacement of Steve Smith vacancy. Bradberry and worley Norman vacancy. Jackson only startin bc of Cockrell getting hurt. Those were no brainers. They had to start but anybody that maybe outoerforming a vet is in a log jam.

Archived