• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1: Hornets (0-0) vs. Bucks (0-0)

MillionDollarCam

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Rough first quarter.

Hornets down 36-23. 

Tony Parker looks like he’s done this before, everyone else not so much.

They keep hitting, and shooting 3's. We keep shooting and missing 2's. It's absolutely hilarious at this point. Blow this poo the fug up MJ. 

2 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

They keep hitting, and shooting 3's. We keep shooting and missing 2's. It's absolutely hilarious at this point. Blow this poo the fug up MJ. 

I love MJ and I’m a huge UNC fan but I’d wish MJ would let someone else run the show.

Stay on as the owner but stay out of everything else. He clearly isn’t helping us attract big time free agents so what’s the point.

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I love MJ and I’m a huge UNC fan but I’d wish MJ would let someone else run the show.

Stay on as the owner but stay out of everything else. He clearly isn’t helping us attract big time free agents so what’s the point.

I think he was letting Cho run the show, from what I gather. I do think Mitch is running it for sure now. But, I dunno. Mike might've picked Porter Jr., I think Bridges was a Mitch pick. 

2 minutes ago, bull123 said:

The only thing I see from monk is that he plays no defense 

That's why Clifford hated him so much. It's give and take with the majority of our roster, to be honest. Cody Zeller gives you an inside presence, and can shoot a consistent jumper. His Defense is not good. Same goes on throughout the roster. 

Team looks fine shots just aren't falling and the Bucks are lights out. If the Bucks don't stay hot from 3 in the second half the game is ours.

Batum is the only player I am worried about. Right now he looks even worse than he did last year.

4 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Need to play bridges more

mkg offers nothing....I like Marvin be he has been non existent 

id trade anything but Kemba, bridges and any #1’s if we could get better

MKG is so useless dude. It's like "he hustles" and that's it. It's crazy. 

Archived