• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wild Card Weekend Opponent, but First the Seahawks

Kevin Greene

Good thing is I feel like this game is a breaking point for playoff implications. 

If we win we have a chance to piece ourselves back together and at least go to the playoffs as a WC 

If we lose, all hell breaks lose.  5 losses puts us in the danger zone with a bunch of other mediocre teams all vying for the last WC spot and leaves pretty much 0 room for error in any of our divisional matchups, none of which are even remotely penciled in wins. 

If we get blown out at home to the 3rd loss in a row Rivera should be firmly on the hot seat. If we go on a terrible late season skid and end up 6 - 10 or 7- 9 I see a lot of heads rolling in the offseason and a big shakeup. 

13 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

telling yall we're going to beat them. 1 o clock start for a west coast team is tough. please don't draw the wrong conclusions from this game when we win. rivera will still need to go.

idk quote this if we lose or w/e but as down as i am on this staff right now this still seems like a win to me

Yeah bottom line I want the Panthers to win and make the PLayoffs.

But changes need to be made.

Archived