• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You all are really overestimating the chances Ron is gone

MVPccaffrey

On 12/4/2018 at 2:27 PM, Camvp said:

Team is likely going to finish 8-8 or 9-7.  

Too many of you are prisoners of the moment.  Coaches don't get fired after going 11-5 one year and then putting up a .500 or better record the next.  It just doesn't happen outside of rare circumstances.  Fox out of Denver was the only one I can think of recently, and that had a whole host of extenuating circumstances tied up in that.

Much more likely that Hurney is let go, and a months long GM search is conducted with Ron left in place to steer the ship, and then if he doesn't perform up to expectations in 2019, the new GM can then easily let him go and find his own man.

Um idk if you've noticed but this franchise has been the definition of mediocrity since Rivera has been here as well as Fox. Good year, bad year, good year, bad year, it goes on and on and on...Hell back in 2014 we won the division with a pedestrian 7-8-1. BUT WE WON A PLAYOFF GAME!!!! Yeah we did against the damn Cardinals with Drew Fucing Stanton at QB. C'mon guys, sheesh. For all of you happy with mucking about in poo I pity you, for all of you who are like me and are tired of no back to back winning seasons in franchise history I commend you.

Archived