• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players we should draft

juliosantos

27 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

I don't get why people are going crazy over inside information it's just a rumor people that was what I found out I'm not David Tepper I don't make the decisions but if I find a cool rumor From a credible source I posted but now I won't post anything for my source for free

So that's why u put rumor and not he is FIRED. That's why u are getting so much crap and everybody knew we was taking DJ last year. So if u don't mind please don't give us anymore info. I think we would all be happy not to hear anymore lies.

18 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

He's not gonna make it to the second and he's the best in this draft according to my algorithm and advance that

The dude is being projected 

Not sure what algorithm your using (maybe the one that you claimed had Christian Krik ahead of Calvin Ridley) but its way off. 

1. unless we change schemes he aint coming here.  He is 100% OLB.  Thats what he was recruited for at FSU, thats what he played at FSU and succeeded.  He had to move to 4-3 DE this year and struggled much like we saw Marquise Haynes here this year.

2. The dude is the same size as Marquise Haynes, 235 In Pads.  He'll run a faster 40and is about 2 inches taller than Haynes.  But at 235, he would get Bullied at 4-3 DE.  There is a reason Haynes was rarely achieve this year.  Even his good years at 3-4 OLB at FSU his success all relied on his athletic ability.  So people are looking at him as a raw prospect.  He is Waaay Waay behind Josh Allen and Polite at this point as a 3-4 OLB 

Archived