• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unfortunate truth

the greatest

Jake Delhomme is has thrown 13 interceptions in six weeks. Matt shuab threw 10 the whole year last year. 10. Before the game Jake was the 33rd ranked qb in terms of qb rating. That means that a back-up quarterback somewhere has a better qb rating then Jake. Now Jake is a hell of a guy but as a qb hes not cutting it.

John Fox will not bench Jake. Which might be do to his outrageous contract that he received in the offseason. Mike Singeltary pulled Shaun Hill after not throwing a single int (or td). Many of us would be thrilled with Jake not throwing an int in the first half.

I say all of that to say this. Even though Jake is a great guy John Fox needs to know when enough is enough. I know i'm beating a dead horse but after today my frustration is just to much. After the second interception Jake should of been pulled for good. Matt Moore may not be the best but with every mistake that he'll make, he'll only be growing as a qb. While Jake is a lost hope

Ugh we have way to much talent on this team to be this bad. I'm looking forward to change in charlotte this offseason.

Archived