• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 2: Knicks vs. Bobcats

King Taharqa

Good win however I'm sure everyone here would prefer if when the Cats have a 20 point lead they bury the team like the other "playoff" teams, if this team wants to make the playoffs they will need to do this to teams they have large leads on. Hope Raymond's leg is ok!

In related news, the Celtics DESTROYED the Bulls by 28 in Boston tonight. I told yall the other night, Game 1 was an abberation. The Celtics are gonna do that to teams in their building all year long. Best team in basketball IMO.

Once Gasol gets back the Lakers will be just as good if not better, having the Mamba, Gasol, Bynum and Artest on the floor all at the same time will just be deadly.

In related news, the Celtics DESTROYED the Bulls by 28 in Boston tonight. I told yall the other night, Game 1 was an abberation. The Celtics are gonna do that to teams in their building all year long. Best team in basketball IMO.

They look leagues ahead of everyone else with how well they move the ball around offensively.

Proud of the Bobcats tonight though. It wasn't pretty, and they blew a big lead. BUT, they left it all out on the court tonight. Inspiring game from Felton. Hopefully we can build some momentum now.

On a little side note, I'm still not entirely excited about it taking 2 OT's to get 100 points, but a win's a win. Cant wait til Bell gets back.

They look leagues ahead of everyone else with how well they move the ball around offensively.

Proud of the Bobcats tonight though. It wasn't pretty, and they blew a big lead. BUT, they left it all out on the court tonight. Inspiring game from Felton. Hopefully we can build some momentum now.

On a little side note, I'm still not entirely excited about it taking 2 OT's to get 100 points, but a win's a win. Cant wait til Bell gets back.

Wanna see Flip. Hopefully he can give us some badly needed offensive. We couldn't hit anything 2 feet from the basketball

Once Gasol gets back the Lakers will be just as good if not better' date=' having the Mamba, Gasol, Bynum and Artest on the floor all at the same time will just be deadly.[/quote']

Lakers just got their ass kicked by the Mavs on national TV at home. There's no question now, the Celtics are the best team in basketball.

Lakers just got their ass kicked by the Mavs on national TV at home. There's no question now, the Celtics are the best team in basketball.

Lol, you've been pretty quiet until post Laker loss.

Once Gasol hits the court, all will be well. :cool:

No doubt however, the Celtics are playing at a very high level.

Archived