• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Boards

stirs

8 hours ago, 45catfan said:

GBN is my favorite and the one I lean on the most heavily.  

Have been reading GBN for years.  They have great insights to the Senior Bowls and such.

I don't always agree with their Big Boards or mocks, but they are definitely not like the "fly by night" guys you see these days

15 hours ago, stirs said:

Have been reading GBN for years.  They have great insights to the Senior Bowls and such.

I don't always agree with their Big Boards or mocks, but they are definitely not like the "fly by night" guys you see these days

I don't really look at their mocks much, but their Big Board is the one I trust the most.  Others are all over the place and later (as other site's Big Boards are honed...cheating off one another) everyone seems to be in relative agreement.  However, I have noticed that GBN usually is the most accurate, even early on and doesn't have to refine their Big Board as heavily as other sites.  In other words, I tend not to see a 5th round guy in January end up a 2nd rounder after the combine.  Other sites you routinely see these huge swings.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived