• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Boards

stirs

This one is very interesting because it is very different from all the other ones. Jeremiah is highly regarded too, reportably in the running for a GM job last off season.

Lots of guys that have been under the radar at other draft sites jumping way up in his big board.  Bechton the top OT at 10, Ross Blacklock at 18, Aiyuk at 19, Cesar Ruiz at 34.

He's much lower on other highly touted prospects though too.  Wirfs as a Guard, Thomas at 25, Epenesa at 28, Fulton at 38.

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

This one is very interesting because it is very different from all the other ones. Jeremiah is highly regarded too, reportably in the running for a GM job last off season.

Lots of guys that have been under the radar at other draft sites jumping way up in his big board.  Bechton the top OT at 10, Ross Blacklock at 18, Aiyuk at 19, Cesar Ruiz at 34.

He's much lower on other highly touted prospects though too.  Wirfs as a Guard, Thomas at 25, Epenesa at 28, Fulton at 38.

Yep, now we can watch the other "draft" sites start to adjust their mocks because of things like this.  I had been reading some stuff on Aiyuk and how he would surprise some folks.

Mocks in mid Jan will certainly start to morph

17 minutes ago, stirs said:

Yep, now we can watch the other "draft" sites start to adjust their mocks because of things like this.  I had been reading some stuff on Aiyuk and how he would surprise some folks.

Mocks in mid Jan will certainly start to morph

I love Aiyuk, put him in the 2nd round of my Mock from November, but everything I keep seeing now drops him in the mid to late 1st range because he's expected to run fast at the combine (maybe even 4.3s). Curious what he was medically flagged for at the Senior Bowl though.

19 minutes ago, stirs said:

Also been reading about a smaller school TE that I would love in the 5th.

Adam Trautman.  Guy has some skills and love to see what we could do with him.

I haven't done any looking into Trautman but I keep seeing him doing great as a receiver at the Senior Bowl.

1 minute ago, Madwolf said:

People are sleeping on Becton. He's going to be a solid LT in the league.

Dont think he'll end up a LT but a dam good RT, better than the Brown kid in Baltimore.  Think he is being slightly overhyped being put ahead of Wirfs and Thomas by some.  But he is a solid top 15 calibre player and a impact guy in this league.

20 hours ago, ncfan said:

Dont think he'll end up a LT but a dam good RT, better than the Brown kid in Baltimore.  Think he is being slightly overhyped being put ahead of Wirfs and Thomas by some.  But he is a solid top 15 calibre player and a impact guy in this league.

I have been down on UGA players this season. Fromm didn't play up to his potential and while all new WR will do that to you, a lot of it dealt with his offensive line which includes Thomas and I have been worried about him being our pick at 7.

14 hours ago, Varking said:

I have been down on UGA players this season. Fromm didn't play up to his potential and while all new WR will do that to you, a lot of it dealt with his offensive line which includes Thomas and I have been worried about him being our pick at 7.

Not on that OL though. They were LEGIT.  Fromm just had an off year. 

Archived