• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two of our experts think the Panthers will beat the Saints on Sunday.

rey2009

I don't think we will win. I think it will be a good game. Not a run away. But come on Saint J, Can you not be a little more modest? you troll around here acting as if the Saints invented Football or atleast reinvented it. Your team is really really good but you aren't the best in the league and not best of all time.

A lot of what I've been posting is just fooling with some of the 'tards around here, but seriously I think it goes down like this:

Scenario One:

Saints get out to an early 2/3 TD lead and force Jake to throw all day, this ends up in a 20+ pt blowout and a feast for our secondary. 34-10/42-10 ish.

Scenario Two:

Panthers keep it close early and throughout the game, but the Saints pull away in the 4th as they've been absolutely dominant in the 4th quarter. 31-20 Saints.

I'll take scenario one.

Scenario Two:

Panthers keep it close early and throughout the game, but the Saints pull away in the 4th as they've been absolutely dominant in the 4th quarter. 31-20 Saints.

I'll take scenario one.

I'll go with #2. But feel the score will be closer, more like 35-31. You guys are playing on all cylinders. I just hope you peak too early and have nothing left for the PO's

I don't think we will win. I think it will be a good game. Not a run away. But come on Saint J, Can you not be a little more modest? you troll around here acting as if the Saints invented Football or atleast reinvented it. Your team is really really good but you aren't the best in the league and not best of all time.

Ya gotta hand it to Saints fans.....they have been the doormat of the NFL for 40+ years and they finally have a complete team....wouldn't it be awesome to see the Saints and Bengals in the Super Bowl?

Archived