• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

last night's game

tommy gun

hey guys. just putting in my 2 cent's. from what i could tell the panthers should have won. up 21-10, the knockout blow should have been landed. the giants don't scare anyone. i would not want to play the panthers or cowboys in playoff's. i'm sure the giants and panthers will meet again, and the panthers won't make the same foul up's.

hey guys. just putting in my 2 cent's. from what i could tell the panthers should have won. up 21-10, the knockout blow should have been landed. the giants don't scare anyone. i would not want to play the panthers or cowboys in playoff's. i'm sure the giants and panthers will meet again, and the panthers won't make the same foul up's.

I hear ya Tommy. Damn that wind.

Yeah, but the knockout blow never came. As much as people want to blame the defense, the offense is just as much at fault. They played great in the first half but in the second half they couldn't sustain a drive. That gave the Giants offense too many chances. One score in the second half is not enough.

Archived