• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints DTs and Lance Moore are out for Sunday

rayzor

Steve Smith isn't the player he used to be and the QB throwing him the ball is washed up. He's a non factor who won't be a problem for us tommorow as he hasn't been all season.

Denial is a comforting state of mind, isn't it? I would love for Greg Williams to think like this. Unfortunately it seems he actually has a clue, unlike you.

]Steve Smith isn't the player he used to be and the QB throwing him the ball is washed up. He's a non factor who won't be a problem for us tommorow as he hasn't been all season.

Saint j.if you think that you are crazy.

give credit were credit is due..Smith is still a top 10 WR in the NFL.

yeah i would.lb is about getting to the football reading run 1st than pass. having good dts keeps blockers off your lbs and allows them to roam free and get to the ball. number 1 atlanta exposed yall, your lbs were in position to make plays but just couldnt.hell i seen a lot of there blockers getting to the second level of your d as well which is great for he panthers.admit it the aints are soft as cherokee ass. so not only are those 3 things problems that can be fixed but keeping blockers off your lbs is far more important than them

saint j i meant to put a ? so chill the fug out.

Archived