• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kobe Thread

Kevin Greene

What is that, 6 or 7 game winners this season alone? Does Queen James have that many in his whole career? Just sayin!

Where were those game winners when they play the NBA's elite? Cleveland? Denver? Orlando? Kobe hits game winners over sorry teams they shouldnt even be in close games with. When he was hurt they were blowing teams out by 20 every night, now he's back, they need late game heroics just to beat teams like Sacramento & Toronto. LA plays better without him.

Where were those game winners when they play the NBA's elite? Cleveland? Denver? Orlando? Kobe hits game winners over sorry teams they shouldnt even be in close games with. When he was hurt they were blowing teams out by 20 every night, now he's back, they need late game heroics just to beat teams like Sacramento & Toronto. LA plays better without him.

now that right there is a Kobe hater comment shining through!!!

who cares who they are playing....that has nothing to do with the context of the post. Go back to your Lebron thread and count the rings! Speaking of Lebron and rings....are you going to make the same argument if they win the championship this year...that he only won it because of Shaq?

Hater = Jealous

are you going to make the same argument if they win the championship this year...that he only won it because of Shaq?

If Shaq is the Finals MVP, yes I will.

Hater = Jealous

Why would I be jealous of an aging superstar who's own teammates are tired of his "circus act"? Pau Gasol comes out every week begging for more touches. King will have more MVPs and just as many scoring titles as Kobe next month, and when he gets his ring this summer I want you to be the first in line at his coronation. Nobody even tries to argue Kobe as being the best player no more, just "best closer". :lol:

so if not jealous....how could you possibly hate Kobe so much considering all he has accomplished? Arguably one of the all time best players in the world!

I dont hate the guy, just see right thru him. He's phony as hell. He's a great player, Id even say a Hall Of Famer, but when you look at what he was supposed to become "heir to Jordan" he leaves alot to be desired. 2 scoring titles, 1 MVP, 1 finals MVP in 15 years of basketball is not domination. But I digress. :cool:

perhaps there is an argument right there to stay in school and not jump directly from high school to the NBA!

I also think it says alot about the talent in the NBA, just like in so many other sports, there isn't someone or even rarely a team that simply dominates like in the good ole days!

I dont hate the guy, just see right thru him. He's phony as hell. He's a great player, Id even say a Hall Of Famer, but when you look at what he was supposed to become "heir to Jordan" he leaves alot to be desired. 2 scoring titles, 1 MVP, 1 finals MVP in 15 years of basketball is not domination. But I digress. :cool:

You know how the MVP goes, it's never the best player. If it truly was the BEST Basketball player that year Kobe would easily have 5+. You forget the most important stat about him... He has 4 freaking rings, but of course a hater doesn't mention that. Oh don't forget he also had 81 points, 62 points at the end of 3 quarters out-scoring Dallas by 1 and that was the year Dallas made it to the finals, 4 50+ point games in a ROW!, want me to keep going?

Also since you can't congratulate a dude with freaking 7 game winners this year because you say he hasn't hit one against a good team. Lets see here...

Boston ( Playoff Team )

Miami ( Playoff team )

Toronto ( Playoff Team )

Bucks ( Playoff Team )

Dallas ( Playoff Team - Also w/ Back Spasms )

Also if you don't think he gets it done on the big stage did you happen to catch game 2 of the 2004 NBA Finals? Or what about those 2 AMAZING Shots he had against Portland to win the Pacific Division? :D

Now, want me to start on the Kobe-LeBron arguement or be nice and not make you look like a fool again?

And LMAO @ the "LA plays better w/out Kobe" Comment.

PEACE

Miller never had the help Jordan had. Jordan had bigger game winning shots, but Miller had more I'm pretty sure. The Pacers simply had to win at the buzzer more than the Bulls did.

Miller never gets the love he deserves.

So, if Miller played for the Bulls he would have 6 titles and less game winning shots?

Archived