• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints outscore Panther's 30-6 after 1st Quarter

LakeViewLSU

What the Panthers need is a new QB...maybe you'll be able to win 7-8 games, which is definitely a reality. The worst part is you have no first round pick. Who knows, maybe you can trade up to number 15-16 and get Sam Bradford. He'll prolly still be there because of his shoulder surgery. Or maybe you can get Tony Pike out of Cincy in the 2nd round? Good luck. Of all the NFC teams, I hate the Panthers the least.

What the Panthers need is a new QB...maybe you'll be able to win 7-8 games, which is definitely a reality. The worst part is you have no first round pick. Who knows, maybe you can trade up to number 15-16 and get Sam Bradford. He'll prolly still be there because of his shoulder surgery. Or maybe you can get Tony Pike out of Cincy in the 2nd round? Good luck. Of all the NFC teams, I hate the Panthers the least.

if i had it my way, this team would never draft a WR or QB ever again seeing as they haven't been able to do it right in over a decade

ohhhh geeezus--

keep your pathetic self righteous sympathy.

Our playcalling let you guys off. If it wasent for 2 plays and DWill giving you the damn ball you would be in here sayin;

you got lucky and are a good team but we played bad today, blah, blah, blah...

You are pathetic. Give credit where credit is due. The saints dominated the pussy cats in the second half because they are clearly a much better team. You guys were better last year, we are better this year.

Good luck next year

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I love all these people with their first posts being new threads about the game to subtlety gloat about their wins.

Bruce, did AP St. win this weekend? LSU got our asses kicked...was a good game, just not enough O.

Archived