• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Embarrasing than Buffalo?

capfolly

In my opinion this was the most embarrasing loss of the season. This was a statement game and the only statement we made was that we're a bunch of chokers. As bad as buffalo was they were an opponent we rarely play and we sucked offensively from beginning to end. This was a division opponent. We knew them better than anyone. I feel bad for DeAngelo. He gives us 110% each game( he's more than made up for Washington). Yes his fumble at the end was big but he was the only reason we had a chance to begin with. If there was a game that screamed "John Fox and Jeff Davidson have no clue how to make adjustments", it was this one. John Fox sealed his fate with this one.

i dont think so at all.

We lost the game yes- the play calling was weak- but we put the saints in check today.

We beat ourselves today, as we did with buffalo, HOWEVER the saints might be the best team in football.

To play them like we did today and to just go up and down the field like we did on them shows me a lot.

This team has a lot of fight in them.

i wouldnt get too upset yet.

At this point I am just looking for a winning record.

Archived