• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking on the bright side ...

E CaT PanTHer

At least John Fox isn't as dumb as Sean Payton to challenge a call that was probably the most obvious non-catch I've ever seen. That had to be the dumbest challenge in the history of the NFL. Does Sean Payton really not know a basic NFL rule or is he just an ignorant piece of poo?

I'll agree with the latter, and my reasoning is based on Anthony Hargrove's twitter message. Remember.

"Today one of those days where I have to ask the to forgive me for wat I'm bout to do.."

If his own players can't even put a single sentence together, Sean is probably in the same boat. The Saints are a good football team, but the team and their fans are still dumb and illiterate.

At least John Fox isn't as dumb as Sean Payton to challenge a call that was probably the most obvious non-catch I've ever seen. That had to be the dumbest challenge in the history of the NFL. Does Sean Payton really not know a basic NFL rule or is he just an ignorant piece of poo?

I'll agree with the latter, and my reasoning is based on Anthony Hargrove's twitter message. Remember.

"Today one of those days where I have to ask the to forgive me for wat I'm bout to do.."

If his own players can't even put a single sentence together, Sean is probably in the same boat. The Saints are a good football team, but the team and their fans are still dumb and illiterate.

:iagree: I feel the same way.

Says the guy wearing an Ed Hardy shirt. FAIL.

I was curious, so I looked up the literacy rates for Charlotte and New Orleans, and this is what I found.

Indirect estimates of the percent lacking Basic prose literacy skills and corresponding credible intervals

Orleans Parish, Louisiana (2003)

Population: 343,089

% lacking basic prose literacy skills: 18%

Mecklenburg County, North Carolina (2003)

Population: 556,835

% lacking basic prose literacy skills: 11%

LOL, not surprised that their illiteracy rate is almost double that than Charlotte.

Archived