• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

V

Jangler

I think it was a little over the top with the church emptying out when Father Jack spoke against the Vs. I just dont find it believable that everybody is so welcoming. But I do like this show, I think its well done except for all the damn commercials -gotta love teh DVR! I thought they would've shown more of the baby. I'm diggin Lisa turning 5th Column, what will they do to Joshua now that they've brought him back? And can Anna turn Ryan back? When does it come back on the air?

Rep for anyone who can tell me what happened with the baby thing in the original series...

The episode ends when Robin goes into labor and via a caesarian section gives birth to fraternal twins - a human looking girl with a forked tongue, and a reptilian boy.

The episode ends when Robin goes into labor and via a caesarian section gives birth to fraternal twins - a human looking girl with a forked tongue, and a reptilian boy.

The reptilian boy died, but the girl lived, aging way faster than a normal human child, until she was about 12, then she wandered off, found a cave, made a cocoon, and all these snakes were attracted by it.

When they found her surrounded by snakes she was in a cocoon. When she came out of the cocoon she was roughly 18 years old (in a week) and had super powers. (I think)

V didn't debut with all the other fall shows last season, I don't believe.

Edit: Reading further:

Besides “V,” shows being held for midseason include:

* HAPPY ENDINGS. A sitcom from David Caspe (who wrote a feature script for Adam Sandler's company titled "I Hate You Dad") about what happens to a group of friends when two of them divorce. It stars Eliza Cuthbert (“24”), Casey Wilson (“Saturday Night Live”), Eliza Coupe (“Scrubs”), Zachary Knighton (“FlashForward”) and Damon Wayans Jr. (“My Wife And Kids”).

* MR. SUNSHINE. A sitcom written by actor Matthew Perry and Alex Barnow & Marc Firek (“Family Guy,” “‘Til Death”), about a sports-arena manager. It stars Perry (“Friends,” “Studio 60”) and Allison Janney (“The West Wing,” “Juno”).

Archived