• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

solipsism

Jorgie

I see a lot of people wondering out loud whether tepper is terrible, or if rhule is a failure, why we aren’t in the super bowl every year(exaggerating)

and I understand wanting your team to excel and to be the best every year but there are another 31 professional sports organization all vying and maneuvering for the same resources from the same scarce pool.

Even the teams are dismissed are filled with people who have dedicated their lives to football. The jets beat the rams for example. And this is true for every sport, tennis, basketball soccer, baseball, hockey, golf whatever. 

Success and failure go in cycles by design. The point is give things time. The team had one offseason with 50 million in dead cap and we moved on from cam just 8 months ago. 

Personally I tend to lean towards pessimism, but I’m optimistic with what I’ve seen, they’ll figure something out with quarterback, add about 20 million to the defense and see wher we stand then. And even after we’re successful again there will be another lull. Just enjoy the ride

Archived