• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 8: Bobcats@Pistons

King Taharqa

The Bobcats seem to be headed on their way to 3-5. Bobcats' defense doesn't seem as good as it was last year, opposing players get wide open jump shots all game long. Another problem is the team gets an incredible amount of stupid fouls including loose ball fouls, illegal picks.

Bobcats look awful, imo. The offseason signings and trades messed up the team. Stevie Graham and Flip Murray weren't needed, all they do is take away from Augustin and Radmonovic's PT and both players seemed to do well in their roles with the team. Also with Augustin, Radmonovic, Graham and Murray, two promising rookies basically won't get any PT at all in Brown and Henderson.

It's still early on, maybe the team can come together and become a team that can compete for a playoff spot.

make that 48-74

people can say larry brown is a good coach, and he certaintly has the credentials, but seeing flip murray and raymond felton play one on one whenever they feel like it suggests otherwise. Also what is with Gerald Wallace dribbling the ball up court when he can't dribble? What is with Tyson Chandler not knowing how to set a pick?

This team is a mess for any fan of good basketball. If this is playing the right way, I'd take playing the wrong way at this point.

Bobcats got smashed tonight in Detroit 75-98. Ouch! 3-5 aint gonna cut it boys if we wanna be a playoff team. Somehow we gotta stop the bleeding and get back to picking up W's. Plenty of time left to get it done. The season is still very young.

losing to the pistons (a team that likely will fight for a 6-8 spot like us) in a blowout when their best two players aren't playing is not a good sign

i agree the season is young but if the team continues to disappoint i fear the team will make another self destructive personnel move and get rid of Gerald Henderson or Gerald Wallace (who probably has really high trade value atm considering his age, team first attitude doesn't need shots, fast break player, rebounding machine, etc.) by All Star break.

Was flipping between this and the Hurricanes romp last night. Great time to be a pro sports fan in Carolina.

I thought the Bobcats looked pretty decent in their wins. Not amazing, but alright. But seriously, I know it's the Magic, and I know it's the Pistons, and I know its the...

But c'mon we gotta play better than that. I know we don't have that great scorer, but we've got to get set up on the offensive side better. The looks that we get are absolutely terrible a lot of the time.

Was flipping between this and the Hurricanes romp last night. Great time to be a pro sports fan in Carolina.

I thought the Bobcats looked pretty decent in their wins. Not amazing, but alright. But seriously, I know it's the Magic, and I know it's the Pistons, and I know its the...

But c'mon we gotta play better than that. I know we don't have that great scorer, but we've got to get set up on the offensive side better. The looks that we get are absolutely terrible a lot of the time.

yeah, we've played 8 games and we've been down 20 in i think 4 of them at some point. we're not keeping games close at all and a lot of that is not getting good shots for extended periods of time on offense.

at this point i'd take Allen Iverson and all his problems just to have a guy who can score 20 night in and night out.

Archived