• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CLTFC Fan TV interview Charlotte FC prez Nick Kelly

cltfcfantv

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It's true. What have VT and Miami done since they've been in the ACC vs. before they joined the ACC? That was the ACC's big play to become a real player as a football conference. And hell, I ain't even mad about it. Honestly it made all the sense in the world at the time. Those schools made perfect geographical sense for the conference and on paper we're football powerhouses. Unfortunately, they were on the downhill slide. It is what it is. They tried. It didn't work out. Now they're flailing and resorting to trying to add Cal, Stanford, and SMU when those programs are decades removed from being relevant. It's over.
    • Trade Idea: Should Houston Texans Pursue Panthers Defensive Tackle Derrick Brown? Could Derrick Brown go to the Houston Texans in free agency with his rookie contract expiring? https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houston-texans-trade-derrick-brown-carolina-panthers I read this article. Hopefully the front office isn’t crazy enough to even consider something to this extent or hear any nonsense like this. He was the 2nd most tackler last year for the team only behind Luvu who we was unable to re-sign. I haven’t had a lot of second guessing with the three amigos just a couple that I wish we could’ve re-signed.