• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Cowboys: Three Keys to the Game

Saca312

19 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Good point, as the Texans scheme was questionable at best. Simply left guys open in so many voids, Panthers could've definitely capitalized even more than they did that game.

At the same time, it is no secret that the Cowboys do have a weakness in terms of limiting explosive plays. QBs have thrown 300+ yards against them for a reason, and they also lead the league in allowance of such type of plays.

The Panthers have very explosive playmakers in Robby Anderson and DJ Moore that should take advantage. 

Most of those plays were Herbert and Brady. Hurts was completely dominated but did put up yards once Dallas pulled their starters. Biggest difference is that TB and LAC both have really good OL to block it up. The Eagles were shorthanded on the OL and Dallas was in the backfield a lot. 

On 10/1/2021 at 7:17 AM, Khyber53 said:

Great write up, I'd only add to not give up on Chuba if he gets stonewalled early. He had that problem against the Texans at first, but then started getting some nice gains. He may well be one of those backs that needs time to get into rhythm. 

I very well see it. Chuba was a beast in college, loved his tape. Royce Freeman I also have a soft spot for, he showed Stewart like qualities that intrigued me.

I think we will surprise the Cowboys a bit with our run game. Now if our o-line continues being inept, that's a different story, but hoping this case we get some decent holes.

• Pie 1