• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock draft

mickeye76

1. Lions ~ Thibodeaux, DE / Oregon

2. Texans ~ Corrall, QB / Ol Miss

3. Jaguars ~ Neal, OL / Bama

4. Jets ~ Hutch, DL / Michigan

5. Jets ~ Green, OL / Texas A&M

6. Giants ~ Wilson, WR / Ohio St

7. Giants ~ Davis, DL / Georgia

8. Eagles ~ Hamilton, S / Notre Dame

9. Eagles ~ Karlaftis, DL / Purdue

10.  Panthers ~ lots of options not doing a definitive pick here but a ranking of options

A. Offensive line.  Linderbaum, Cross or Ikem.  

B. Quarterback.  Willis, Pickett or Howell. 

C. Trade down with another QB desperate team.  Pittsburgh and Denver are two that might feel they are only a QB away.  

If we trade down to around 16 or 17 and gain a second it can only help with the building of the oline.  

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• Baker missed that throw to Robbie but I see that play producing a lot of big plays this coming season. Barro, B. Smith and Barnes defensively S. Smith has such great speed that he needs to be on the field more.  He basically won the game for us with that nice return on our winning drive. 
    • I get it, everyone is always looking for an excuse to blame Rhule.  The coaching staff saw where Corral was and knew he was going to need more time.  They knew it when they had him 4th on the depth chart.  They knew it when they let PJ get more reps to judge the rest of the offensive players on.  If anything this just shows maybe the coaching staff was right on where Corral was and the huddle was wrong.  Nah, I'm sure the huddle knows more and if he had gotten more reps he would be the starter by now.. Corral isnt ready.  It's going to take time.  Everyone who saw the offense he came from in college knew that and that's ok.  Stop trying to spin everything into the coach's fault because you dont like him.  Corral just isnt ready yet.  That's why they traded for Mayfield.
    • Okay that makes sense. I don’t necessarily think a guy has to sit to develop. In some cases they might… for instance I don’t think the Jets should have trotted Zach Wilson out there last year… but as others have mentioned, Mahomes could have started and the Chiefs could have ironed everything out as they went along. Corral, I don’t he could start, I think the learning curve is very steep in regards to where he’s coming from. One reason that I think he should be getting a lot of preseason reps because it’ll be his only in game action this year barring some sort of disaster. Howrver, I do like a lot of the intangibles that Corral possesses so I’m personally not writing him off yet and think he could develop into a good stating QB or at worst a very good backup.