• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

is anyone else ready...

Lilsmitty09

Hell yea. They are due to get their asses handed to them. We should have beat them to pieces but we were just 1 dimensional. Just a bunch of candyasses is all they really are, lead by no other than Drew "Candyass" Brees himself.

yeah, not to mention the RAMS almost beat them. LMAO. if the panthers are to win only one more game, id like it to be against the saints on the last game of the year

i watch football everyday. dont assume. yeah, they have somewhat of a good D. but thats it.

that "somewhat of a good d" has been flat out suffocating the pats while the saints offense has been acting like the pats only sent out a high school defense.

ugly first half.

even this game gets me mad at hurney/fox/davidson/jake

no way can we compete with this seriously. i know we did alright the first half against them but against creative minds...we got crap. against coaches that make adjustments....we got crap.

just wondering...do we ever hear the pats talk about keeping 21 of 22 starters? i don't remember it. seem to recall every year them doing something to improve as far as personnel. if any team has reason to rest on it's laurels, the pats do and they don't.

the saints saw what weak spots there were and just flat out attacked it and made it better. yeah, it's only once in their whole history but they did it and they have the making of a great team for years to come.

we are watching two teams absolutely dedicated to winning and going all the way. meanwhile we have fox who just wants to win 3 out of 4 games...do just enough to get by. awesome.

we need someone that is going to make this team hungry for wins and rings. someone who is going to push them to be the best in the league....not just good enough.

Archived