• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The emergance of Matt Ryan had me thinking

Jake Delhomme is no spring chicken. When are Fox and Hurney going to draft a guy to groom for the future? Who would you like to see them look into? I personally think a guy like John Parker-Wilson would be a good fit in Carolina. He wouldn't have to start right away and he has done a great job managing games at Alabama this year.

OHMYGODZZZZZZZZZZ!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Drafting a quarterbackzzzezezezeze!!!!!!!!!11 That's likez, bandwagoneerzzzz tawk. Jake will be QBing uszz when he'zzzzzz 6000 yearzzezzz old, and liek, besidezz, all drafted QBzzzzezz are destined faur failurezzzzzz!!!!!1111!!!

I likezzz notzz draftingszz qbszzz.

I also like being undehr teh RADARZz OMGZ!

....thought i'd clear that out of the way...

OHMYGODZZZZZZZZZZ!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Drafting a quarterbackzzzezezezeze!!!!!!!!!11 That's likez, bandwagoneerzzzz tawk. Jake will be QBing uszz when he'zzzzzz 6000 yearzzezzz old, and liek, besidezz, all drafted QBzzzzezz are destined faur failurezzzzzz!!!!!1111!!!

I likezzz notzz draftingszz qbszzz.

I also like being undehr teh RADARZz OMGZ!

....thought i'd clear that out of the way...

lol but seriously what's your opinion on it?

What makes you more sold on John Parker Wilson than Matt Moore?

He seems to fit more from what i've seen (granted i haven't seen a lot of Moore other than his NFL appearances) into the game manager type of role which suits Carolina perfectly (great RBs and solid defense) Not necessarily JPW but someone who manages the game. Granted that could be Matt Moore but you are yet to present a reason why Matt Moore should be the heir as well.

I like what i've seen of Matt Moore and will continue to support him until he is given a chance behind the first team and falters. I really like his style for what Carolina is trying to do. We're a ground team and Matt Moore makes the simple throws look routine. He's not a gamebreaker, in both senses of the word, like Jake Delhomme can be on any given sunday but he's steady. He also has a decent scramble to his game.

He's a smart kid and a football player. Reminds me of your Jon Kitna type quarterbacks.

Archived