• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

11th pick in the draft to SF

Murph

Oh, I'm not sold that Brown is a waste either. I mean, I think he'll be a good player for us.. just not until next year at the earliest... maybe the year after that.

But that's not something that you'd like to trade away your 1st round pick for :(

I knew during game 1 of preseason this team lacked a lot. Many people noticed it during preseason.. While the usual rose colored glasses people didn't want to see it and called it "Just preseason! They're saving it for the regular season!"

Oh well, hopefully Richardson see's how all this effects us negatively. So many negatives this season and not many bright spots.

Clearly Hurney and Fox had no idea we would be without a QB this year. They thought they were trading away a high 20's big, no biggie. If they knew they were trading a top 10 pick they would never have done it.

They lost that gamble, big time.

I thought it was stupid the moment the trade was made, and said as much on here.

When Everette Brown gets 15 sack, goes to the probowl and leads us to the playoffs in two years, you guys will be saying what a great pick it was. :)

:cheers2:

Now this I can agree with.In a few yrs Brown will be a pro bowl DE that every QB fears and the other ppl on this board will need to find something else to complian about.

Archived