• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I would like to See Dwayne Jarrett.....

AKPantherFan

Get some playing time on Sunday.

I just refuse to believe that a guy who was soo good in college just cant cut it.. (with the amount of opportunity he has received)

He has performed above average IMO with the balls that have been thrown his way.

He has had his problems, but damn so has every other WR, even SS sucks this season.

Why not let him play the majority of the snaps on passing downs, Moose is done?

not sure why you refuse to believe a guy so good in college just can't cut it. if that's the case, let's go sign mike williams and charles rogers

Did they play WR?

WR is one of the easiest positions to play in the NFL. I am just saying the guy has not had a lot of time to prove himself- its unfair for us to call him a bust,,,

i really think he god drafted in a bad situation. he is on a running team first, with a qb with tunnel vision. he is also used incorrectly. everyone knows he is not going to beat a corner with speed. he uses his body and great hands to catch the ball. he runs the same speed as anquin boldin. most dbs that would cover him are 5'9" maybe 6, he is 6'4" 220. why is he running fly routes? that agian is the coaching staffs reluctance to play to a players strengths. they think they can interchange players in their system and everything should be the same.

steve smith. sucks

a sucky receiver

sucks at receiving the ball

no other factors at all. completely on steve with this one

he just sucks. SUCKS. HE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

you can make that argument ABOUT THE WHOLE TEAM-- SO

I guess- yes-- our whole team sucks....

But I know this-- Steve Smith is not beasting out on Sundays..

(last week was his best game since what ? DEC 2008???)

:rolleyes: :crazy:

Ok- they playbook is DEEP but the objective is simple..

WR's are out on the edge all by themselves, they have an easier task than other positions-

the kicker might have the easiest position :)

the point is the Jarrett needs more looks before we call him a bust- (i will have to go look at his stats)

BTW- How the hell you been? I havent seen you around in a while...

Archived