• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wallace probable to play vs Pistons

BOBCATS_BALL!

If Gerald Wallace isn't in the all star game I give up on the NBA. This is MVP worthy effort he gives and now the points are starting to come. Being a great teammate, excellent rebound, smart player, great defender, and now go to scorer. What else does it take to get in?

This guy is a rare example of what's right in the NBA. Unfortunately for the NBA, I emphasize he's a rare example. With probably 40% of the roster spots wasted on former high school players, former 1 and done college players and european players who never reach their potential, seeing someone like Gerald who came in as a bench player and gradually has improved each season is a treat. I really wonder how good Gerald can become. If he ever established a more consistent jump shot, watch out.

If Gerald Wallace isn't in the all star game I give up on the NBA. This is MVP worthy effort he gives and now the points are starting to come. Being a great teammate, excellent rebound, smart player, great defender, and now go to scorer. What else does it take to get in?

This guy is a rare example of what's right in the NBA. Unfortunately for the NBA, I emphasize he's a rare example. With probably 40% of the roster spots wasted on former high school players, former 1 and done college players and european players who never reach their potential, seeing someone like Gerald who came in as a bench player and gradually has improved each season is a treat. I really wonder how good Gerald can become. If he ever established a more consistent jump shot, watch out.

Wallace was a one and done player who has finally reached his potential.

Wallace was a one and done player who has finally reached his potential.

There are definitely a lot of great one and done, highschool and euro players in the league. I just look at guys like Jonathan Bender, Dorrell Wright, Darko Milicic etc who've been in the NBA 5-6 years and barely scored a 1000 points and wonder when will teams move on and start giving other guys chances.

NBA just seems short on talent to me. How guys like I listed before and Eddy Curry stay around is confusing to me.

When we had the expansion draft who did the choosing for us? Was it Bernie? Getting rid of Bernie was one of the biggest mistakes the Bobcats made.

Yes it was Bernie, and once Jordan came on board, Bernie's role with the team was obsolete. He's in Chicago now. Bernie used to get trashed all the time, but in hindsight he was nowhere near as bad as portrayed and you can at least say he got the minimal talent he had back then to perform hard every night.

Archived