• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So How Would You Grade The Trade Up Now??

Hoenheim

Grade the trade  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What grade?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
    • Incomplete

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

I don't think you should count on that. If he improves even a little bit or we have a much better coach that skyrockets our chances of winning more games. 

The more likely scenario is that coaching will probably be better and Bryce will improve at least somewhat. Or if he doesn't, I don't believe the new coach would do the same as last year's staff and just keep starting him despite the poor performance. He'd probably get benched halfway through the season for a vet starter imo. 

We need to tank. Short term pain hopefully gives us long term gains, if we use the resulting picks wisely. Right now, there is no better quarterback in the NFL to help us accomplish that than Bryce. My worst fear is that Bryce improves somewhat, just enough to get the idiot owner to name him the franchise QB, and as a result we become the new Browns and are doomed to dwell in football purgatory.