• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starcraft 2 Beta

Mesmer

No, I'm not a fanboy. I enjoy StarCraft and that's about the only Blizzard product I play or have spent any significant amount of time with and I'm also not arguing this point with you anymore. Different strokes for different folks but you're just talking out of your ass.

I'm just relating a decade and a half of frustration with Blizzard Products man. You want to say that's talking out my ass... well... ok, w/e.

Sorry if I rained on your parade. Since I won't be playing it, I hope I'm wrong on this title for your sake.

Like I said, different strokes. I've never had any problems with any blizzard product, granted I only really played SC, Diablo 2 and WC3.

So no, you're not raining on any parade, I wouldn't have played 40+ hours of SC2 if I didn't enjoy it and thought it was a poor product.

• 1 month later...

The original was a game I grew up on, so many hours spent playing that game online. I'm definitely getting this game.

But

I dont think theres a point of preordering anymore if you don't a beta key at this point.

Nope, blizzard is migrating the game to the permanent servers and will open the beta up to the public to test the servers for release

Archived