• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starcraft 2 Beta

Mesmer

I'll poke around and see if I can give one. My friend got his from a friend who had 0 interest in the game, but I guess put her name in there just to see if she could get one.

So his is from the original batch of closed beta invites. I got one via "invite a friend", from him so I'm not sure if I could do it, but if I can I'll pass it along. Still downloading the installer atm.

Also, I am so terrible it's not even funny. I was never even remotely decent at the original, but I liked the game a lot and thought this would be fun for a bit even if I get obliterated by everyone.

• 1 month later...

From what I've seen, it's going to be a Star Craft equivalent of Warcraft 3 (but with a higher poly count).

I liked the original, but with the ineptitude Blizzard has at balancing games, I actually think I'll pass. I'm just not confident on the game play itself as I was when Warcraft 3 came out.

Sure... it will sell well, just because there are 12 million+ WoW fanboys... but truthfully, the Dawn of War series pretty much owned any attempt blizzard might make at Star Craft.

Archived