• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Catalyst

Seeing guys come into the team mid season and mesh so well gave me hope and now we're seeing the dividends of that. We have some scoring power, we have a tight defensive zone and neutral zone game, an oppressive forecheck. We have the tools, it's just execution at this point. 

The problem in playing so aggressively for a full game is your mistakes can cost you and the bad bounces hurt more. It can deflate you. The fact that the 2nd period happened the way it happened and we kept our heads about it until those last few minutes of the third when we finally found the net again, it says a lot about this team's tenacity.

Too early to call us cup contenders, need to see us close this series in 4, but we are definitely on track. We look good as fug

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

Seeing guys come into the team mid season and mesh so well gave me hope and now we're seeing the dividends of that. We have some scoring power, we have a tight defensive zone and neutral zone game, an oppressive forecheck. We have the tools, it's just execution at this point. 

The problem in playing so aggressively for a full game is your mistakes can cost you and the bad bounces hurt more. It can deflate you. The fact that the 2nd period happened the way it happened and we kept our heads about it until those last few minutes of the third when we finally found the net again, it says a lot about this team's tenacity.

Too early to call us cup contenders, need to see us close this series in 4, but we are definitely on track. We look good as fug

Pretty sure it's not betting favorite and all.

7 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Pretty sure it's not betting favorite and all.

Yeah I've been a Canes fan long enough to not care about Vegas odds. If we can lose before the finals in some heartbreaking way, we tend to find that. Lol. I want us to take these first two series in 4 or 5 before I really believe. 

16 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Yeah I've been a Canes fan long enough to not care about Vegas odds. If we can lose before the finals in some heartbreaking way, we tend to find that. Lol. I want us to take these first two series in 4 or 5 before I really believe. 

I've been a Canes fan since 99' never have we had this complete of a team doubt we down the rags in 4 or 5 but I think we do down them.