• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cats' MOD Change?

Hotsauce

You're almost there. Just a little more.

Now imagine if you asked your parents or grandparents and they broke down crying because 45 years ago they found their brother/son/uncle hanging in the front yard or a f**king cross burning in their yard.

But now I'm being a little too real fo yall.

This reminds me of a childhood story most people find amusing looking back.

For 4 years (ages 5-9) my family shared a duplex with a black family, the Heaths. I have two older sisters and the Heaths had two children, a boy and a girl. Both fathers and my mother worked, leaving Mrs. Heath to watch us 5 kids all day. She is a great woman and mother and cared deeply about all of us.

We had a group pet Rabbit, we all took care of him and we all chipped in to buy his food. One day he died of old age, and we decided to bury him properly in the back yard. After burying him we decided we needed a cross to place on the grave. The only thing we could think of to use were split rails from the neighbors split rail fence. Somehow (and to this day I can't remember how we managed this) we were able to make a cross, only it was about 5 foot high and very large.

We all went about our business and were playing in the yard together when we saw about 5 police cars come flying up to the house. Mrs. Heath had seen the cross from the kitchen window, assumed the worst, and called the cops.

We were convinced that the 5 of us were going to jail for stealing split rail fence. They had to explain to us what she thought it meant. Everyone had a good laugh, especially Mrs. Heath.

This reminds me of a childhood story most people find amusing looking back.

For 4 years (ages 5-9) my family shared a duplex with a black family, the Heaths. I have two older sisters and the Heaths had two children, a boy and a girl. Both fathers and my mother worked, leaving Mrs. Heath to watch us 5 kids all day. She is a great woman and mother and cared deeply about all of us.

We had a group pet Rabbit, we all took care of him and we all chipped in to buy his food. One day he died of old age, and we decided to bury him properly in the back yard. After burying him we decided we needed a cross to place on the grave. The only thing we could think of to use were split rails from the neighbors split rail fence. Somehow (and to this day I can't remember how we managed this) we were able to make a cross, only it was about 5 foot high and very large.

We all went about our business and were playing in the yard together when we saw about 5 police cars come flying up to the house. Mrs. Heath had seen the cross from the kitchen window, assumed the worst, and called the cops.

We were convinced that the 5 of us were going to jail for stealing split rail fence. They had to explain to us what she thought it meant. Everyone had a good laugh, especially Mrs. Heath.

Pretty good example of how its like picking at a fresh scab.

There is almost no help for these groups. I only hope that the rest of us find a way to move forward.

The problem is when members of said groups are put into positions of power or authority.

All too often, they use it to project their hate, and influence policy against any member of the group their hate is for. Ex. Locking threads, moving threads, or calling people trolls and racists who aren't even posting at the time.

You said you know for a fact. What businesses are they?

Small businesses with only white males working in them. They're not hard to find.

The ones I know of for sure I've worked for, but I don't disclose personal information over the internet to a group of strangers.

They're out there. They're not hard to find.

It certainly exists and stacks the deck against them.

But I'm also one of the people that will point to the US as the major bastion of civil rights movements and radical change to an institutionalized system that has ever existed.

I can't think of many countries in the course of human history where those that were considered beneath the controlling race won their independence and status in the same way.

And using it as a crutch only makes the situation worse for everyone involved, absolutely.

But I know for a fact there are businesses operating in Charlotte, NC where certain minorities will not ever be considered for employment under any circumstances.

Not major corporations, that would be illegal. They have to keep their employee base small to circumvent the laws.

Okay on that note I'm done with this thread....

So all the cards are stacked against me my family and friends....

Wow how the hell did I make it here???? Must have been a F-ing Miracle!! I don't even know how I've been hired at some of these places I worked or interned!!!

I don't know how my friends/classmates got funding for their business. It wasn't their education, teaching, time, research, or excellent business plan they put together.

Your right!!! I need to say kill whitey for everything their ancestors did to mines!! They are not their own person, and they will not judge me as my own person. I need to be so worried about what happened to my family everyday that I cannot enjoy my life because some white man is always out to keep me down.

F-you, don’t worry… one less person you have to worry about responding to your ignorant poo.

Wow how the hell did I make it here???? Must have been a F-ing Miracle!! I don't even know how I've been hired at some of these places I worked or interned!!!

I don't know how my friends/classmates got funding for their business. It wasn't their education, teaching, time, research, or excellent business plan they put together.

Your right!!! I need to say kill whitey for everything their ancestors did to mines!! They are not their own person, and they will not judge me as my own person. I need to be so worried about what happened to my family everyday that I cannot enjoy my life because some white man is always out to keep me down.

F-you, don’t worry… one less person you have to worry about responding to your ignorant poo.

UMad.jpg

Now who's being a drama queen?

• 6 months later...

bump. Just want the new people in this forum to see how big a chump HotSauce is. Dude is more Tea Party than he is Bobcat, and he's too cowardly to handle things on his own. He needs "group support" to express his disdain for black people. Do a search on this pussy, 3/4th of his posts are him telling us how racist white people dont exist or how some black athlete is a "douche" or how we need to ban a black person from our message board. You will find very little posts from him on this board with insightful productive posts about the Bobcats.

Archived