• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haynesworth

ACobra289

Didn't see this posted... sorry if it already has been discussed.

I realize we don't have the cap space to sign big Al, but supposedly he said Carolina was one of the 3 teams he would prefer to sign with. TN, Car and Atl.

"Albert has said there were three places he would consider -- Tennessee, Carolina and Atlanta. These are Big Al's stomping grounds, so to speak (pardon the pun.) Albert was born and raised in South Carolina, pretty close to Charlotte, the home of the Panthers."

http://mvn.com/totaltitans/2008/12/reasons-why-albert-haynesworth-will-or-will-not-re-sign-with-the-titans.html

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• yeah for example the Green Bay & San Fransico model of drafting your young Qb 2 to 3 years prior to starting for the established vet has been a successful philosophy to follow in years past ...  Montana...Young Favre...Rodgers maybe yeah just maybe Cousins...Penix makes sense...just saying
    • I get what they are doing, going for long term sustained success instead of short term gain.  Cousins gives them the ability to compete now, and in two or three years, if they think Pennix can play, they cut or trade Cousins and go with Pennix for the foreseeable future.  Akin to what Green Bay did with Favre, Rogers, and now Love.  If it works out for Green Bay and Atlanta, might see other teams do the same thing.   Personally, I wish we had let Cam play out his contract and drafted a younger guy that same year, instead of cutting cam and the ridiculous signing of TB.
    • Chark bail him out? Bryce was having to throw precision passes while he was blanketed in coverage because Chark could not get open. And Bryce was trying to make something happen. Chark was making highlight reel catches because Bryce was putting it in a window that only he could get it. The only receiver that was bailing out Bryce was Theilan. He was the only receiver that was able to get open or would try to fight back to the ball