• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Does This Mean To You???

PantherBoy95

I'm SOOO proud of the Bobcats. As I said I never was a HUGE fan beccause obviously it's hard to support a team when they NEVER win. So I'll admit if you want to call me a bandwagon fan I am one. At the beginning of this year we lost to the Celtics HORRIBLY and I thought..."here we go again". BUT NO we are a Playoff team ande have an ACTUAL MATHEMATICAL CHANCE at wining a CHAMPIONSHIP! Before this season I'd tell people "I'm a Lakers fan first, but I support the Bobcats; but if the Bobcats ever play the Lakers in the Championship (or regular season) I'm rooting for the Bobcats". I mean this means we have AT MINIMUM FOUR NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAMES!!! That's more than we've EVER had IN EXISTENCE (I don't really count that late night ESPN; because most people only watch TNT or ABC)...But I'm now a DEFINITE FAN...as long as they can show WILL the way that they do now I will continue to support them...I won't be a typical bandwagoner and say they have to win; just show some heart and talent AND I GUARANTEE THE WINS WILL FOLLOW AND THE CITY OF CHARLOTTE WILL BE CLOSE BEHIND!!!! GOOO CATS

Awwww poor Curry.. hehe

Go Cats Baby!!! Can't wait for the fuging playoffs!!! Finally can watch some Bobcats games that aren't against the Bulls!! Cats need to bring some power and really show the NBA world what the #1 defense means!!

Archived