• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Need to Win for Obama

phidelt649

I wonder if Big Cat can go to Tampa...when the time comes? Anybody know? He's been missing road games...but the SB ain't no ordinary thing.....

I think by his condition I am really not sure he can make it, but I am sure if we do make it to the superbowl, he will try to make an apperance somehow, either satelite television or by being there...

I don't know if its his "condition" that is keeping him home or if its the possibility of getting a heart. Time is of the essence when it comes to organ transplants. If he were to be in Tampa when a donor is located they may give it to another patient because of travel time from Tampa.

"Potential of being one of the greatest leaders ever", WTF, he hasn’t even done one thing yet to lead anyone, in fact all he has done is appoint people to positions that are under investigation, and he also comes from Chicago which is corrupt as hell, loads of crime, poor schools, and many other sad things, yeah he’s a great leader

ditto...

funny thing is he has just as much a chance to be the worst leader, as he does to be the best...

i also assume most players in the NFL want to win the Super Bowl for reasons other than to meet the president....

exactly!! What is it with everyone putting his face next to JFK and MLK??? I was taught that actions were more important than words.... mainstream media is already calling him the second coming of the messiah... and the guy hasn't done a damn thing yet... besides invent the "office of the President Elect"

pass the bucket over here quick...

"Potential of being one of the greatest leaders ever", WTF, he hasn’t even done one thing yet to lead anyone, in fact all he has done is appoint people to positions that are under investigation, and he also comes from Chicago which is corrupt as hell, loads of crime, poor schools, and many other sad things, yeah he’s a great leader

Not to mention that his current plan is to take us to over $1 TRILLION deficits....amounts never seen in the history of the US.

As you know, the super bowl champs get to make a visit to the white house... with Barack Obama winning a historical election, if the Carolina Panthers can b the first team to visit the white house during the Presidency of a man that has quite the potential of being one of the best leaders America has ever seen, then i think that would b just great!

-Adam "Lawdog" Lawson

tonythetiger.jpg

Archived