• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Clausen gets in to town Thursday

SmootsDaddy89

What happens Thursday?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What happens Thursday?

• Mel Kiper jerks off on air on ESPN while raving about Clausen
    • Atlanta fans make in-depth comments about his attire, proving how straight they are
    • He fucks, at mininum, two girls his first night here
    • A sullen Matt Moore fan suicide bombs the airport
    • AKPantherfan makes a thread about Jake Delhomme giving us the best chance to win

No dipshit, our roster consists of two of your best defensive players now. I don't need your f**king permission to state an opinion or a joke on any player, especially a slackjaw excessive hairgel and pooka shell wearing fine young male like Jimmy Clausen. That pussy couldn't hold Cutler's jockstrap. you should also check the average age of the Bears players and tell me again that they are all old washed up guys ya dumb ass or can you even do the math dipshit. I'malmost sorry I hit a nerve with you because I know your just upset that your team is falling apart and you just drafted one of the biggest douchebags on the planet which I really fgured you might see as you usually tend to smell your own. Now go tie a tie on the door knob of your parents basement so you can have a private moment f**king the sleeve of your youth size Delhomme jersey, It's getting all alone sitting in the back of the closet by itself anyways.

1zpiccn.gif

:cool: The first thing Jimmy is going to do is have the press conference where he announces he is the starter, which is basically the same thing as face-punch on Matt Moore. Close enough? :P

During the press conference he'll also predict four superbowls and five probowls in his first three seasons.

No dipshit, our roster consists of two of your best defensive players now. I don't need your f**king permission to state an opinion or a joke on any player, especially a slackjaw excessive hairgel and pooka shell wearing fine young male like Jimmy Clausen. That pussy couldn't hold Cutler's jockstrap. you should also check the average age of the Bears players and tell me again that they are all old washed up guys ya dumb ass or can you even do the math dipshit. I'malmost sorry I hit a nerve with you because I know your just upset that your team is falling apart and you just drafted one of the biggest douchebags on the planet which I really fgured you might see as you usually tend to smell your own. Now go tie a tie on the door knob of your parents basement so you can have a private moment f**king the sleeve of your youth size Delhomme jersey, It's getting all alone sitting in the back of the closet by itself anyways.

HAHAHA your a Bears fan with the handle "Darth Hater" and your callin Jimmy Clausen a fine young male, lmao. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... Now piss off you lil homo, and let us real men talk...

Archived