• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL Semifinals Round-Schedule/Discussion

DirtyMagic97

No. You can be a Habs fan for the playoffs, like me. Or, you can be a Habs fan, period. And as long as that's your team and you stick with them, more power to you.

My rules for fandom.

1. Can pick 1 team and must stick with that team.. You can change to the local team if you move, but once you change that's it. If you move again you can repeat this process.

2. You can have a girlfriend team that you cheer for on the side, as long as your first team (wife lols) comes first.

and obviously

3. You can root for somebody in the playoffs if your team didn't make it, who cares.

Anything else is generally being a douche.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i0eUoGBl1-y4IItpzNxR-Sjz7hsgD9FM51880

Fans riot in Montreal after defeating Pittsburgh. Good lord act like you've been here before. It's just the conference finals.

I just hope the Habs haven't beaten themselves up in these two 7-game series. They have yet to face a hot goaltender, so if whoever they play next gets a hot guy between the pipes, it's going to take some work.

I think whoever comes out of the East is destined to lose in the Stanley Cup Finals though. Just a gut feeling I have.

as far as the riots go....the cops are really really sure it's the same group of people that seem to do this everytime something big is going on in Montreal. There's a group of thugs that use the big crowd as their opportunity to loot and crap. Mysteriously, none of the dicks getting arrested are ever wearing Habs gear or have tickets etc. Give the fans a bad name!

on a side note, the people in Montreal are easily the most passionate hockey fans in the world, and they are hungry!!! Starving really! They sold over 20,000 tickets to watch the game on the screens at Bell Center for crying out loud!!!!

as far as the riots go....the cops are really really sure it's the same group of people that seem to do this everytime something big is going on in Montreal. There's a group of thugs that use the big crowd as their opportunity to loot and crap. Mysteriously, none of the dicks getting arrested are ever wearing Habs gear or have tickets etc. Give the fans a bad name!

on a side note, the people in Montreal are easily the most passionate hockey fans in the world, and they are hungry!!! Starving really! They sold over 20,000 tickets to watch the game on the screens at Bell Center for crying out loud!!!!

THIS is freaking cool. That's what real fans do right there. Not riot and break stuff. But if it's an isolated group of people I won't pass judgment.

Anyway....GO HABS!

Archived