• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

The Other Colbert

The only reason you guys are complaining about COD is because you guys either suck at it or take it WAY too seriously.

i don't like it because the idea of paying $60 for what is effectively a multiplayer only game has been ruined on me since Quake III.

Pretty much.

I hope they do the Vietnam part right = Thick jungles with close to zero enemy visibility

So you actually want a game where you walk from village to village on booby trapped trails, get potshot at by enemy snipers 6 times a day? Haha. Of course they won't do the Vietnam thing right, how the war was actually fought doesn't make COD style gameplay.

I agree that COD is getting way too repetitive though, like the Medal of Honor franchise did. I thought MW2 was crap, and I won't be buying this.

Too bad it's not based on the Vietnam war. The way it's looking, it's a fictional storyline, consisting of conflicts in Cuba, the Arctic, and Vietnam. Why they chose those, who the hell knows. Don't take my word for this though.

Also, all of you saying, "fug CoD because of MW2", Treyarch is making this one so hopefully it won't suck complete ass. You can say what you want, they didn't do that bad of a job on WaW.

Too bad it's not based on the Vietnam war. The way it's looking, it's a fictional storyline, consisting of conflicts in Cuba, the Arctic, and Vietnam. Why they chose those, who the hell knows. Don't take my word for this though.

Also, all of you saying, "fug CoD because of MW2", Treyarch is making this one so hopefully it won't suck complete ass. You can say what you want, they didn't do that bad of a job on WaW.

yeah but they never did an amazing job either which was what cod 1 2 and MW1 were. even with all the horrible problems MW2 was better than 3 or WaW.

yeah but they never did an amazing job either which was what cod 1 2 and MW1 were. even with all the horrible problems MW2 was better than 3 or WaW.

Amazing job, no; good job, yes. The only reason MW2 is better is because of the graphics and smoother gameplay. (if you can find a decent host)

Archived