• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how many others of you intend on cancelling your tickets

Go To Girl

When I had to sell my tickets today, I REALLY tried to get the girl to take the e-tickets but she wanted the real ones. After she had to deal with not getting the ones she paid for (my friend's), then I couldn't really say much.

I'm sad.

Not really my business but I'm curious how did all that work out? I take it you sold your pair, your friends wouldn't budge (they'll be sorry). Did you get your single yet?

Not really my business but I'm curious how did all that work out? I take it you sold your pair, your friends wouldn't budge (they'll be sorry). Did you get your single yet?

Don't ask. After he budged to very reasonable last night, but before they sold, his freaking business partner's son put all for of the business tickets on TicketExchange for $180 each. They sold in minutes while I was in a meeting. I did not know this, my friend did not know this. So as I'm getting out of meeting and returning work emails, I get an email saying the ones I'd listed had sold. I called friend and he called the son to say to not list them, they'd already sold on TicketExchange, I'd sold some, so I had to offer mine to the buyer (hoped that they wouldn't want the alternate tickets - but hell, mine were much better row-wise than his - and my first year being a PSL owner and having playoffs), the buyer wanted mine, so I had to let them go.

Mine were never meant to be for sale. I'd pondered it a bit but knew I wanted mine.

Met her tonight.

It hurt.

Trying to figure out what to do now.

Don't ask. After he budged to very reasonable last night, but before they sold, his freaking business partner's son put all for of the business tickets on TicketExchange for $180 each. They sold in minutes while I was in a meeting. I did not know this, my friend did not know this. So as I'm getting out of meeting and returning work emails, I get an email saying the ones I'd listed had sold. I called friend and he called the son to say to not list them, they'd already sold on TicketExchange, I'd sold some, so I had to offer mine to the buyer (hoped that they wouldn't want the alternate tickets - but hell, mine were much better row-wise than his - and my first year being a PSL owner and having playoffs), the buyer wanted mine, so I had to let them go.

Mine were never meant to be for sale. I'd pondered it a bit but knew I wanted mine.

Met her tonight.

It hurt.

Trying to figure out what to do now.

Ugh sucks, good news is you should be able to pick up your single tomorrow without any problem. Club's should be near face on e-bay tomorrow with local pickup, and you can always wait the exchange out till tomorrow afternoon. You may pay a little over face, but should be able to score.

Don't panic there are PLENTY of tix out there, not bragging but I picked my lower bowl sidelines up a few hours ago for $25 over face. I'd have held out longer but it was exactly the seats I wanted.

Ugh sucks, good news is you should be able to pick up your single tomorrow without any problem. Club's should be near face on e-bay tomorrow with local pickup, and you can always wait the exchange out till tomorrow afternoon. You may pay a little over face, but should be able to score.

Don't panic there are PLENTY of tix out there, not bragging but I picked my lower bowl sidelines up a few hours ago for $25 over face. I'd have held out longer but it was exactly the seats I wanted.

That's basically what his went for. :( No extra money to have to put into buying more. That's what makes me upset. I can't get anymore for what they I had to sell for.

Well fug I hate it worked out that way for you. This is exactly why I'm so opposed to not having the anti scalping laws. Everyone over priced their tix early, some still haven't figured out they aren't worth what they think. The guy I bought mine off of was trying to sell them for $500 Tuesday... He was darned glad I showed up with $150 in hand on Thursday, if they wouldn't have been exactly what I wanted he'd have most likely ate them.

Given I over paid, so I guess it worked out for him, but what about the other 2000 tix that aren't going to move unless there's a fire sale on the exchange tomorrow. They may make it to the street, but most likely there aren't going to be butts in those seats. If the anti scalping laws were in place most of those tix would have been sold, and no one gets screwed.

Anyway just keep your eye out tomorrow you should be able to break even, maybe even upgrade.

THIS is the primary reason I spent so much money on PSLs, so I'd always have a ticket, even in the high-demand games.

Luckily for you this isn't one. Keep the faith there are all kinds of tix in the wild, keep looking at e-bay craigslist etc.. even the exchange, you may pay a few bucks over, but you shouldn't get raped at this point.

Archived