• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wheel Chair Row

DoWorkBson

I know this is the wrong section, but way more people look in here then in the exchange section so Mods move if you need to. Long story short my brother got greedy and bought 4 singles in the Club level and he cant sell them. Im not asking anyone to buy any of his tickets bc face on those is ridiculous. That said I have a single in 512 on the wheel chair row, which is the front row of the upper level, that I am trying to sell so I can buy one of his tickets. Face is 77, so thats what I am asking. If you feel like paying my ticketmaster fees that would be great, if not I guess no big deal. Pm me if you are interested and can meet around 10 or 11 tomorrow morning. I need to know by like 10 oclock tonight if you are interested. I know no one feels sorry for him, I dont either. But he is my brother so Im trying to help him out. Oh and if by chance you are interested in a club ask details on that too if you want.

Archived