• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LeBron James

King Taharqa

...is the best player in the game.

b6063ebf3c8010acff92c63bcf9a29c1-getty-83006039_dlk014_cavs_v_celt.jpg

38 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, and 3 blocks tonight against the Celtics. Bron's putting up the same numbers he's been putting up the past, but this year he's hitting his FTs and playing even stronger defensively (he held Paul Pierce to 11 points tonight). Cavs have the best record in the league right now even with their starting center Big Z being out. No question King James is the MVP of the league. Bobcats saw firsthand Wednesday night.

KT- I've been meaning to start the same thread for some time now. I still like Kobe more, and would rather him have the ball with the game on the line, but Lebron is without a doubt the best player in the world. And the scary thing is that he is probably 3 years from hitting his prime. Plus he keeps getting bigger. They say he is up to 275lbs now!!! With a 40 in vert!!! What a freak!!!

Alas, the Finals are won by the better team.

Wait, since when? Oh that's right, you can't just stockpile stupid amounts of talent and win. It's about great teamwork. Together the team is greater than the sum of their parts.

Oh wait, Boston did it.

I miss 1990's NBA. :(

LeBron James scores 30 points, grabs 11 boards, and dishes 10 assists for his 2nd triple double of the season and 19th of his career (as well as 3 in the postseason) leading the Cavs to their 30th win of the year. To put it in perspective, Kobe Bryant has 14 career triple doubles. Michael Jordan finished his career with 28.

capt.4cee045f8ba449c1bc80db0c2299da5b.lebron_gq_cover_basketball_ny183.jpg

Archived