• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alan Wake

Mesmer

lol I thought the game was alright. I just wanted to see if any of you guys played it so we could talk about what the hell the ending meant. Kind of bugged me really. I heard such good things about the story to get to the ending and witness that...

Kinda felt like lost, except Alan Wake was never really that good.

I just didn't understand it. There's like this holy big daddy jesus and then he says it's an ocean, not a lake. But he's gone and she's ok. poo, I don't know. It kind of reminded me of that movie with Johnny Depp

I just didn't understand it. There's like this holy big daddy jesus and then he says it's an ocean, not a lake. But he's gone and she's ok. poo, I don't know. It kind of reminded me of that movie with Johnny Depp

I think the ocean vs. lake comment is an allusion to the depth of the mystery.

He's gone because he rewrote the story. The game was all just a story within the story.

also the story is not believable at all because i don't know any guy that would go anywhere near that far to save a bitch that ugly

After encountering and escaping from or dealing with the first possessed piece of farm machinery I would've said "Forget this woman... I'm going home and then to the club".

Archived