• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers: Still unimpressed with ESPN

scpanther22

The only reason we all like Gruden so much (I do too) is because he gives the Panthers a fair shout, and slurps all of our players.

Props for someone admitting that..........

Admittedly though, most people outside of Panther/NFC South fans like him also I believe. He is entertaining and does a good job.

Honestly I was a little disappointed with Gruden. I mean I like how he actually knows the Panthers and gives them their fair due. But I was hoping he would be more sarcastic/funnier/wittier. He can be awkward and corny.

My favorite tandem is Michaels/Collinsworth. People hate on Collinsworth because he's an arrogant wise-ass. But that's what makes him great. And he is more intelligent than you're average ex-player and can talk about things other than football.

Worst is Buck/Aikman. Listening to my grandmother talk about all the different birds she saw at her bird feeder this week is more entertaining than listening to these guys.

/my two cents

My favorite tandem is Michaels/Collinsworth. People hate on Collinsworth because he's an arrogant wise-ass. But that's what makes him great. And he is more intelligent than you're average ex-player and can talk about things other than football.

Worst is Buck/Aikman. Listening to my grandmother talk about all the different birds she saw at her bird feeder this week is more entertaining than listening to these guys.

/my two cents

Agree with all this.

The only reason we all like Gruden so much (I do too) is because he gives the Panthers a fair shout, and slurps all of our players.

Ain't it the truth.

If someone praises us, we love them. If someone rips us, we hate them, even if their opinion is spot on. And it's exactly the same for every other team.

Archived