• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cadillac sixteen

scpanther22

Nice.Would love if they made this

At the confluence of GM paying off its initial federal loans (which doesn't count the $52 billion in U.S. Treasury funds in exchange for 60.8 percent of the company) and Bob Lutz's retirement as the automaker's chief car guy, the latest buzz is Cadillac has revived work on designing a flagship. The project has been on again/off again since Cadillac showed its V-16-powered Sixteen concept (pictured) at the 2003 Detroit show

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/future/future_vehicles/1008_cadillac_flagship_is_back_on/index.html#ixzz0qyCizo2L

Now that Lutz is gone they might make it, I think Lutz had put a complete ban on making interesting cars.

Funny thing is, Bob Lutz was responsible for some of the more interesting vehicles. The Ford Explorer and bringing over the Merker brand (for a long time the Merker was a great used car buy under $2,000) He was also responsible or the Viper and Prowler at Chrysler.

The Chrysler Atlantic was the car I wish had been built. A Straight-8 would have been a good throw back.

Several years ago a guy worked out a V-12 out of 2 GM V-6's. It would have given the Chrysler and Ford V-10s a run for its money!

I agree, I think they should make the Caddy!

BTW, BBC Amercica is my most watched channel on TV. Love Top Gear!

Archived