• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats in trade talks for Beasley

TouchMeNot97

Beasley had orginally commited to play at UNC Charlotte but then decommited when Kansas State hired Beasleys AAU coach away from Charlotte. So he does have some history here.

He also trashed the Bobs before a game last year--- and then the Bobs trashed him during the game.

I don't want Beasley. Dude is all over the place. He went to like 6 different high schools. He leaves Kansas St after a year. This year he wish he hadn't left. He can't make his mind up. He would get here and want out after a year.

I don't want Beasley. Dude is all over the place. He went to like 6 different high schools. He leaves Kansas St after a year. This year he wish he hadn't left. He can't make his mind up. He would get here and want out after a year.

true- but maybe we are just trying to clear Chandler off the books and move Beasly for a PG.. New Orleans would be more willing to part with CP3 for Beasley than anything else out there.. hmmm...

true- but maybe we are just trying to clear Chandler off the books and move Beasly for a PG.. New Orleans would be more willing to part with CP3 for Beasley than anything else out there.. hmmm...

If this is what we're doing then I'm all for it. There is still a lot of potential in Beasley. He just can't settle down. Maybe if LB got a hold of him he could talk some sense into him. He is pretty good at that.

Archived