• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edward Norton Not The Hulk In New Avengers Movie!!

The Saltman

Considering this will be in The Avengers, how much face time will the actor portraying Bruce Banner really have on screen? Will it really matter who plays him?

That was a thought I had, just make it to where he doesn't change. Then you can put one of the comic book faces on him...

Xmen 3 wasn't poorly written. I think the director that replaced Singer hacked it to poo.

Elektra? I wouldn't watch that if it Jennifer Garner came over and blew me during the whole movie.

it was a combination effort, but it certainly wasn't well written.

I know the director after Singer decided to rearrange plot elements and cut scenes...so who know what Singer's vision would have been.

on that kind of film it's not that much of an individual vision. Brett Ratner might be the worst director working (except for Ewe Boll,) but the movie still would've been garbage.

I didn't like Norton as the Hulk honestly and felt he was miscast to give some name recognition to the film. I'm also not surprised by him not being in The Avengers movie as there had at least been rumors from the beginning that he wasn't into doing a hulk film where he wasn't the center of attention. This is why getting nobody's to play recurring movie roles is so much better.

on that kind of film it's not that much of an individual vision. Brett Ratner might be the worst director working (except for Ewe Boll,) but the movie still would've been garbage.

I thought the scope was nice, but there was just no flow, and I blame that on the director more than the writing.

Archived