• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

Shalom,

My X is pissing me off since the update. Ordering something 4g right now to run both my xooms faster then 3g when on the road. Give me a suggestion on what phone to order in next 8 minutes or I will order something better then most you poo heads will suggest.

• 1 month later...

it didn't fix my problem but after some investigating i'm finding that my problem is likely due to heavy use. Pandora keeps getting interrupted, and its likely because I am over 4 GB and still have a few days left before the end of my billing cycle.

I could be that Pandora just sucks now... imo the android Pandora app is horrible. I know there's no way I go over 4GB... and mine does that crap all the time. The app is buggy as hell... it ran WAY better on my cheap ass little blackberry.

Check the reviews now on the market place for Pandora... lots of people with the same issue.

I have had issues with mine as well with several music apps... I currently use PowerAMP for my mp3's and Pandora for streaming. For some reason Slacker kept popping up and playing random crap when I had Pandora or PowerAMP open so I deleted it.

Recently PowerAMP has been rebooting my phone randomly... quite annoying. It seems to only do it on one particular album I recently DL'd however... weird.

PowerAMP does not just randomly stop playing... well, it hasn't yet. When Pandora does it, it just sits there like it's playing, but no sound is coming out... hitting play/pause, changing the song or station does not fix it. I usually have to quit it, re-start it, quit it again and then re-start it to get it to work again... :rolleyes:

Archived